Decorating My Mom 24/7 Planner

As I've mentioned in my previous post,
I'm going to show you what I did with my mom 24/7 planner.

Here's my mom 24/7 2016 planner with some of my decorating stuff that I already have even before I get addicted to this planner decorating. ^_^

I'm so excited that I immediately used what I have, to tell everyone in my instagram & facebook account that I already received my mom 24/7 planner for 2016.

and here's my post...




Now when I went to the nearby store to buy something, these "Lucky Star paper stips" below caught my attention. I thought they were tape stickers. They look like the washi tapes, deco tapes & paper tapes. It's just that they're not rolled and not sticky. And so I bought them, thinking that I can still use them to decorate my planner with the help of glue stick.
These are "Lucky Star paper strips", they're used to create stars as shown in the upper left corner in the picture above. I used to do this when I was still in college but I didn't know or maybe there's no paper strips yet during that time. I just cut colored papers into strips then make them as stars.

Here's what it looks like after decorating. And because Valentine's Day is in this week's spread, I chose those paper strips with hearts on it, I also added some heart stickers, sticky notes and put on some stamps.

First day of the week is Chinese New Year so I made a greeting "Kung Hei Fat Choi" using my red and black Pilot ballpen. Yes, I love Pilot ballpens! I'm kinda OC when it comes to pens, I love writing and I make sure that I'm always using the best pen. I always have a black Pilot ballpen in my bag, just in case there's something that I have to fill-up like forms, slips, raffle entry and the likes. Heheh...^_^

Ending the week with a Valentines Day greetings for my planner friends on instagram & facebook.



And that's all for now! For my next post, I'm gonna show you some of my hauls. No matter how I say I won't buy anymore, it really doesn't work. Agree?!? Hahah! ^_^









Do you also have a 2016 planner?
Are you decorating them too?

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with your planner! <3

    thepaperjunkie.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Where did you buy the Lucky Star paper strips? Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : hi! where you from? bought the Lucky star paper strips from a nearby store that aLso seLLs schooL suppLies, some are from schooL suppLies staLLs in the market. haven't seen any from bookstores in the maLL yet. :)

      Delete