Basic Brush Calligraphy + Shadow & Highlights Workshop

Hi everyone! As promised, I am having a workshop on Basic Brush Calligraphy plus I will also teach you how to add shadows and highlights like what I do in my posts.






There will be two schedules for the month of October 2016. You can choose either October 15, 2016 or October 29, 2016. Both schedules are Saturdays, it will be from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Venue will be at The Habbit, 5th Floor One Joroma Place, Congressional Avenue cor San Beda Street, Quezon City. Workshop fee is Php 950 ONLY. Fee includes materials such as brush pens, pencil, white pen, worksheet, and snacks.

When you register, you can choose atleast 2 colors of your brush pens. And for your snacks, you can choose from the menu in this picture below so they can prepare in advance and make sure that your preferred snacks are available during the workshop.
and here's a map going to The Habbit


If you wish to register now, simply click this REGISTER icon below, fill it up and  submit, then wait for an email for confirmation and payment.





Now here are some of my works posted in my instagram account @momithinz0131.


zig brushables + white pen + pencil
artline stix brush markers + white pen + pencil

artline stix brush marker + sharpie brush tip white pen + li'l hands coloring pens

zig clean color real brush + white pen + pencil

sharpie brush tip + pilot petit 3 + li'l hands coloring pen + uniball white pen

zig clean color real brush + kuretake waterbrush

prang watercolor + kuretake waterbrush

zig clean color real brush + white pen + pencil

faber castell pitt artist pen + artline stix brush marker

platinum brush

zig brushables + white pen + pencil


By the way, we have a Facebook group called Calligrafriends PH, we would like to invite Filipinos who loves Calligraphy to join our group. Newbies and pros are very much welcome. Let's all learn and share together. See yah! :)



sharpie brush tip 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Brian. My younger brother has been trying to do calligraphy for a while now. I would like to get more information so i could help my brother pursue his passion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : Hi! I'm currently improving my Brush Calligraphy practice sheets & will be selling them soon on Etsy. Thank you! ^_^

      Delete