Filofax Domino Mini Choco

My favorite on the go planner. A Filofax Domino mini in chocolate.


Love the smooth leather look cover with light stiching and elastic closure.

There are three (3) card pockets and one vertical slip pocket on the left side cover.

Originally priced at AUD $45.95. Bar code sticked on the transparent flyleaf.


Personal Information page.


Religious Festivals

Notable Dates & Personal Organiser Registration instructions.

Filofax tech collection & a year calendar view.

Week on two (2) pages diary that starts on Monday until Sunday.

Notes on the left and a reminder from Filofax on the right.

The addresses from A to Z.

Lined paper for the last few pages. And a full-length vertical pocket and pen loop on the right side cover.

This mini organizer has five (5) 13mm rings that can hold 67mm x 105mm paper.

View from the back.

A closer look on Filofax's name deboss at the back cover.

And an embossed logo on the side.

Love that it fits perfectly in my small bag that I always carry whenever I go out to meet somebody, go to the grocery or even on travels.

A post shared by momithinz0131 (@momithinz0131) on
Here's my first time going out with my mini. ^_^



During my travel to Boracay with my family.



Attending monthly north planner meet up with The Philippine Planning Society group.

And here's a short video that I made for my YouTube channel. ;)






That's it for now. Thank you for droppin' by! ^_^




1 comment:

  1. The Filofax mini planner with a protective chocolate case looks so good comes in handy for note taking and scheduling your among other various purposes though i am sure there are so many substitute mini planner note books this one takes it home.

    ReplyDelete